Tuesday, April 5, 2011

on Leave a Comment

Learn to Surf, Sem 1 2011

The weather was great, bikinis and swimming trunks were everywhere. What more can a guy/girl ask for? As usual the day started off behind schedule but that’s kind of expected. The bus ride to Currumbin was comfortable enough thanks to our bus driver, Chris’s awesome bus driving skill. I guess the only annoying thing during the bus ride was when Farhah, our MC of the day kept saying “Can everybody hear me?” each time she spoke into the PA system. Sorry Farhah :P

Overall, I am pretty sure everybody enjoyed themselves that day. Well other than pictures as memories of that day, I’ve got some massive sunburn in the shape of my singlet and my skin is starting to peel now, it’s a bit “geli” .Open-mouthed smile Well, this won’t be a long post of me rambling, I’m just going to put up some pictures and you know, add some weird caption to them. Enjoy Smile

 

IMG_1631

Clueless people on how tired they’re going to be later

P1030045

Getting ready to hit the waves

 

1

Before that, a quick lesson on surfing by Blondie

IMG_1724

Nobody is going to take this board away from me. Nobody!

IMG_1755

That’s right, that’s how you dance on a surfer board. Do the booty shake!

IMG_1818

People putting their hands up.

 

clip_image014

Who’s your daddy?

clip_image016

I am, I’m flying

After 2 hours of surfing and almost AN HOUR just for changing, we were ready to leave for Surfer’s Paradise to jalan-jalan/makan but before that, group pic :D

IMG_2079

This is so boring, everybody is being so beautiful

IMG_2080

Much better

IMG_2077

But I personally think this is the best group picture for UQMSA so far.

It’s been a pleasure organizing this year’s Learn-to-Surf and I just want to thank Farhah for helping out, and I really hope you guys enjoyed yourself. This is Jiansheng signing off and all the best for the coming mid-term examinations.

To view all the pictures of learn2Surf, click here Open-mouthed smile

0 comments :